Sunday, November 25, 2012

Housekeeping and a New Question

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of weeks, things have been nuts.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are fired up as we finish out the beginning of our last high school year! In order to make up for not being around, there's a new look on the blog today!

Just a couple reminders, if you want your page to be done by the yearbook, please have those pictures into me by the end of this semester along with a couple of ideas of how you might like your page to look. I'm asking for them at this time so that I can make the pages as nice as they can be and get some feedback from you guys before they go to the printer.
Also, big thank yous to the people who have answered the questions! Keep it up! We've got several more to go!
Don't forget, normally I will be updating this blog every Thursday and Friday, but if you want to make sure you know when I new post is out, go ahead and follow our blog. It should send you an email everytime I update.

Alright, enough of that. Here is your next question!

What was the hardest class you ever took at HSC? Who was the teacher and how did it go?

5 comments:

  1. I published my other answers late...do they still count? Anyway, here is my answer for this one:

    American short stories & poetry with Mrs. K. It was tough and I had to work super hard for my grade but it was worth it in the end. Plus we got free food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Readers Write! Research and Essay with Mrs. K. She taught me on an amazingly high yet understandable level, and I really enjoyed her class, but I had to drop it in the middle of first semester because my life got too hectic. I nearly cried when I dropped, because I truly loved her class, but I will treasure the memories I made and the lessons I learned from what I did take of it. Thank you so much, Mrs. K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honors Anatomy and Physiology with Mrs. Smith. As I did the research for the essays, I learned a ton. I love Mrs. Smith's lectures; she makes the harder concepts easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say that AP American Literature with Mrs. Kazanjian was easily the hardest class I've ever taken. I really am thankful for the experience though and Mrs. Kazanjian is a fantastic teacher who really causes you to think and to look at a piece of media or literature and say "Wait a minute. Is that really what the author of this piece trying to say?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hardest class has been Honors Anatomy and Physiology with Mrs. Smith. It has been going very well. I'm learning a lot.

    ReplyDelete